| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in September is cold at -8.4 °C (16.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 10.2mm (0.4in) of water tumbles.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW