| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in March is severely cold at -37.4 °C (-35.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -34.1 °C (-29.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -40.9 °C (-41.6 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 2.4mm (0.1in) of liquid falls during.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW