| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in December is severely cold at -34.5 °C (-30.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -31 °C (-23.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -38.1 °C (-36.6 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 2.9mm (0.1in) of H2O precipitates.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW